lic.oec. HSG, Assoc.CIPD, MNLP
Petros is a senior trainer, coach and consultant in raising finance for investment projects in renewable energies across Europe. As the head of VEGA Structured Finance GmbH in Stuttgart, Germany, he introduced ABS and ABCP transactions to medium-sized corporates. Petros has been involved in training bankers in countries such as Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
As a financial markets product trainer Petros has also been working for more than 15 years in other countries in particular in Greece, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand and throughout the Middle East.
He gained his professional experience with Swiss Bank Corporation and Union Discount PLC in Zurich and London. He has been engaged in trading, selling and structuring of FX, Equity Exotic and Fixed Income Derivative Products as well as their underlying cash instruments. He also developed default free Asset-Backed Commercial Paper. He graduated from St Gallen School of Business Administration, Economics and Social Sciences in Switzerland. There he participated in developing the Euro-Top 100 Share Index Future for SOFFEX and presented the first econometric study on the performance of unlisted Swiss shares.
Petros has taught for more than 20 years to many thousands of delegates worldwide and published more than 400 FX related articles in the Swiss media. He has co-authored two books and an interactive CD-Rom on financial markets and bonds. He has been a visiting lecturer at Cass Business School (formerly known as City University Business School). Now he is an active faculty member of SKMA Business School in Paris, an accredited trainer of The Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment (CISI) in London and other training companies around the world.
Petros is also trained in Mind Management Skills such as Speed Reading, Memory Techniques and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Assoc. CIPD) and an affiliate of the Securities and Investment Institute. He is a certified facilitator with a number
of other bodies. He has been tutoring people of all walks of life to achieve their dreams and perform their duties.
Since 1998 he has been a certified Master NLP Practitioner, a member of the Association of NLP (ANLP), a certified Hypnotherapist under the auspices of the American Institute of Hypnotherapy as well as certified in Time Line Therapy™.
His strengths lie in his lively presentation style, the cross cultural approaches and the integration of psychological and technical skills. He speaks 5 languages fluently including English, German, Swiss German, Greek, French and some basic Italian.
He has been involved in projects with major international banks, medium sized investment houses, private equity and hedge funds, corporates, rating agencies, regulators and government agencies in Western Europe, South-East Asia and the Middle East.
Petros’ specialist subjects include:
- Bonds and Fixed Income Markets
- Bonds School
- Bonds and Fixed Income Boot Camp
- Advanced Bonds, Swaps and other Fixed Income Applications
- Bond Trading Strategies
- Issuing Debt Securities
- International Bond Market Update
- How the Financial Markets Work
- Investment Banking
- Interest Rate, Currency and Credit Default Swaps
- Debt Origination
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Introduction to Pricing Derivatives
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Yield Curve Construction
- Capital Adequacy Requirement and Basel III
- Pricing and Valuing Capital Market Instruments
- Mastering Money Market and Foreign Exchange
- Futures, Options and Structured Products
- Currency, Interest Rate and Equity Options
- Option Strategies
- The Psychology of Trading
- Behavioural Finance
- Introduction to Exotic Options
- Relationship Management in Private Banking
- Private Banking Training
- Training for Relationship Managers
- Structured Finance
- Convertible Bonds
- Inflation-linked Instruments
- Improve Performance with Speed Reading, Memory Training and Mind Mapping™
- Financial Sales and Communication Training
- Sales Techniques on the Trading Floor
- Sales and Presentation Skills for the Financial Industry
- Client Mapping
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- The Language of Influence
- Memory Training
- Speed Reading
- Mind Mapping™
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills Training
- Modelling Excellent Behaviour
- Installing Excellent Behaviour in others
- Goal Setting
- The Best Year Yet™
- An Introduction to Hypnosis
- Dynamic Learning Skills
- Time Line Therapy™
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
Petros’ clients include:
ABN Amro, Abu Dhabi Investment Corporation, Asian Development Bank, Bank of America, Bank of China, Bank of England, Bloomberg, BNP Paribas, Brunei Investment Agency, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Commercial Bank of Greece, CSFB Credit Suisse First Boston, DaimlerChrysler AG, Deutsche Bank, Dutch Ministry of Financem, European Central Bank, European Investment Bank, GarantiBank, Gulf Investment Bank, HSBC, ING, Lloyds of London, Merrill Lynch, National Bank of Greece, Nestle, New York Institute of Finance, OCBC, Porsche, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Qualco AE, Rabobank, Reuters, RBS Royal Bank of Scotland, Securities Commission, Societe Generale, Standard Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, The Financial Services Authority (FSA) UK, Turkcell, United Bank of Kuwait, UBS, Zurich Insurance