As well as providing the services already highlighted on this site, we at Sales Training International Ltd also offer the training related services below.
These can be used in conjunction with our tailored training solutions to further enhance your operation or can be used as a stand-alone function.
The details are as follows:
- Staff Profiling - using a variety of psychometric profiling tools to assist with the recruitment and assessment of the right staff
- Feedback and Development Sessions - also using profiling tools
- Career Counselling - involving either group or one-to-one coaching around CV writing, preparing for assessment centres, and how to approach structured behavioural interviews
- Competency Based Recruitment Selection Interviewing
- Development of Performance Management Systems
- Development of Call Monitoring Systems - for inbound and outbound call centres staff
- Facilitation of Away Days and Strategic Planning Meetings
- NVQ - we can develop sales and marketing courses aligned to NVQ Level 3. This will be tailored specifically to your business and would give your staff a recognised qualification at the end of the training. The course normally takes five days which can be run as one course or split into smaller sessions if required
- Role-playing services - involving highly skilled facilitators who can play a staff or customer role, facilitate feedback on performance and coach to improve that performance
- Coaching - on a one to one basis to improve performance
- Email Support - All of our in-house courses include a free six-month email support system, whereby all participants can contact the training consultant that conducted the course, where available, or an alternative experienced consultant, to answer any questions or provide further information.
This list is not exhaustive. If there any other areas of your business with which you would like further assistance we would be happy to help so please click here to contact Sales Training International. These areas may have been highlighted by yourselves or through a Training Needs analysis conducted by ourselves.