Delivering World Class Customer Service
To enable customer facing staff to implement the principles behind world class service and thus exceeding customer expectations.
The programme is suitable for anyone within the organisation and benefits from the attendance of staff at all levels. As well as understanding the importance of effective communication and its impact on excellent customer service delegates will also be able to deal with more challenging customers in a professional and effective manner.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and their impact on delivering world class service
- Explain how to recognise what customers expect in terms of customer service and the implications to all involved if that standard is not met
- Demonstrate how to handle challenging customers
- Describe how to deal with complaint in a professional manner
Course content includes:
- What is customer care
- Reactive v proactive customer care
- Identifying our customers expectations
- Internal and external customers
- Creating magic moments
- Moments of truth
- Communication skills - questioning, listening, what words to use, tone etc.
- Attitudes and their impact
- Delivering world class service
- Identifying customer needs
- How to deal with complaints
- Handling challenging customers
- Developing assertive behaviour
- Putting customer care into practice